In This Blog, you will get about My Travel Experience, Mobile Reviews, Tech News and Entertainment

A Visit to the Bambar Baini Temple in Lavkushnagar.
Ankit Writes
Hello and Welcome to my Blog
Ankit Writes. As you all know that I visited Khajuraho Temples recently. On my way to Khajuraho Temples, I visited many other holy places and good destinations. One of such holy place I visited on my way to Khajuraho was Bambar Baini Temple situated in a Small town named Lavkushnagar in Chhatarpur District. So, Today I am going to tell you all about my visit to Bambar Baini Temple and the civilization prevailing there.
Ankit Writes
It was Summer Time and I was planning to visit any traditional place so I searched on google to check any nearby place to visit. Many Results popped up on the screen but I was confused about where should I visit and where I should not visit. My mind was tossing between the Land of Kamasutra:- Khajuraho and Khajuraho Temples and Bandhavgarh National Park. Finally after a lot of thinking and opinions from other people I decided to visit the Land of Kamasutra:- Khajuraho and Khajuraho Temples. 
Ankit Writes
The Summer Season had started recently and the weather of middle India was quite pleasing and filled with humidity. The Loo winds were blowing but not with full power. Overall the weather was very good for an Indian person but it was too hot for any foreigner as they are not able to live in a very hot place but as it was my vacation time I was filled with full of excitement and curiosity to visit a new place. I packed my clothes and daily necessary items for the tour.
Bambarbaini Lavkushnagar Chhatarpur ankit writes
I started my journey on 13th March and I visited many places in between the journey. As soon as I entered the zone of Chhatarpur, the place was Lavkushnagar. Lavkushnagar is a small town situated in the Chhatarpur district and it was previously named Laundi. The name of the town is inspired by the name of the twin sons of the Goddess Sita and Lord Ram named Lav and Kush. Lord Ram is considered as the Avatar of the Lord Vishu on earth to demolish the demon named Ravana according to the Hindu religion. 
Bambarbaini Khajuraho Lavkushnagar Chhatarpur
The Most Famous place to visit in LavKushnagar Chhatarpur is Bambar Baini Temple. It is a holy place of Goddess Durga sitting on Lion. It is located above 350 steps in a Mountain. The Goddess is situated in a small Kund. When I asked local people about the importance of the place, they told me that:-
One of the most persistent mythologies, concerning the origin of worship at the site, is associated with the dream that was experienced by a local priest. It is said that the devi came to priest in his dream and told him about her whereabouts on the top of the hill. Next morning, when the priest and some other senior responsible citizens of Laundi went up the hill braving their life, they found the inscription of devi in a small hole on a big rock covering a large cave. For Full Information about the Origin Visit Here :- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bambar_Baini#Origins
The place was filled with greenery all around the place and there were trees all around the holy place. There were many other temples at that place like Shiva Ji Temple and Rama-Sita Ji temple along with Hanuman Ji Temple. The Place was filled with eternal energy and it was quite amusing. 
I would suggest everyone visit Bambar Baini Temple at least once if they are planning to visit Khajuraho or any nearby place.
For more interesting blogs Visit Here:- https://ankitwrites1.blogspot.com/

Thanks a lot For Reading.
ankitwrites1

No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib