In This Blog, you will get about My Travel Experience, Mobile Reviews, Tech News and Entertainment

My Visit to the Land of KAMASUTRA :- "KHAJURAHO" and Khajuraho Temples.
This is an image which tells us about the the land of Khajuraho and the community which prevailed there in Past.
Hi Friends! Welcome Back to my Blog. My name is Ankit and Today I am going to tell you all about my Travel Experience to "THE LAND OF KAMASUTRA:- KHAJURAHO". So Let's Begin my travel experience. 
I started my journey on 13th March and reached Khajuraho Airport on 14th March. On my way from the Airport to the Historic Temples of Khajuraho, I noticed several Hotels especially the glorious Chandela Hotel which is not only famous in India but also in Foreign Countries. People all over the world visit here. I was experiencing the eternal beauty of nature as there was greenery around the road. The City of Khajuraho was very neat and clean (Surprisingly). There were some food stalls and shops beside the main road.
After 20 minutes of traveling through auto-rickshaw, I reached at the door of the Historic Khajuraho temple. The Entry cost for visiting the temple was 40 Rupees for Indian but it was whooping 600 Rupees for a Foreigner. Any Kid below the age of 15 can visit the temple free of cost.
My Visit to the Land of KAMASUTRA :- "KHAJURAHO" and Khajuraho Temples.

Some Information about the Temple which I got to new from the Instructor:-
The Khajuraho Temple was built by the great Chandel Ruler who ruled in the Central India for a very long Peroid of time. Their Kingdom was later named as "BUNDELKHAND" It is Situated in the Chhatarpur District, Madhya Pradesh. It is not only an Holy place for Hindus but also for Jains. There are around 20 - 22 Temples in total. The Holy "MATANGESHWAR" temple of Shiva is also situated there. 
I visited all the temples present there and experienced a unknown energy there. It is truly said that:-
Air is present everywhere in the world but if our Bike's tyre get airless we need an airpump for it. Similarly God is Present everywhere but if you want to feel the holy atmosphere you have to Visit to Temple.
My Visit to the Land of KAMASUTRA :- "KHAJURAHO" and Khajuraho Temples.
The Matangeshwar Shiva linga is one of the those rare Shiva Lingas whose height increases with time. The Matangeshwar Shiva linga has a height of about 19 feet currently. The whole area of the Khajuraho temples was filled with greenery all around the campus. The Lakshamana temple was one of the best temple in terms of designing and architect. 
After Visiting all the temples I went to a restaurant and ordered 1 Aloo Parantha to eat as it is more than enough for me ( Pun- Intended). After having food I visited so other places also and finally became ready to move towards my Hometown.

For more Interesting blogs Visit:- https://ankitwrites1.blogspot.com/ 
Thanks a Lot for Reading!
Ankit writes 1 is an Blogger who tells his travel Experience along with tech and entertainment and Health Tips.

4 comments:

  1. Very good information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khajuraho i one of the best places to visit for those who have a love for architecture in their heart. thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete

| Designed by Colorlib