In This Blog, you will get about My Travel Experience, Mobile Reviews, Tech News and Entertainment

My Visit to the Kanha-Kisli National Park. ( Personal Experience by Ankit Writes):-
Bengal Tiger by Ankit Writes
Hello and Welcome to my Blog Ankit Writes. Today I am going to tell you all about my visit to one of the most famous National Park in India. It is none other than Kanha-Kisli National Park. Kanha-Kisli National Park is situated in Mandla and Balaghat district of Madhya Pradesh. It is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Madhya Pradesh. It is known for the King of the Forest " Bengal Tiger". So, Let's Begin the Experience.
elephant in winter by Ankit Writes
It was the Time of Winter Holiday and I was lying on the bed just wondering about my future and dreaming about the fancy-land. Suddenly, I decided to watch Television. I switched on the Television and started changing channels but nothing was interesting. I decided to give up but suddenly and thought pinged in my mind to watch Wildlife and Discovery Channel. When I opened the Discovery channel, the Bengal Tiger was roaming in the forest and was looking very elegant. I was fascinated by seeing the Bengal Tiger and decided to see him with my eyes.
Kanha National Park by Ankit Writes
I started checking all the places from where I can watch the Bengal Tiger. The first destination was Bandhavgarh National Park situated in the Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh. But the number of Bengal Tigers was not good in Bandhavgarh National Park. So, I canceled the thought to visit Bandhavgarh National Park. The Second destination was Kanha-Kisli National Park which is situated in the Mandla and Balaghat district of Madhya Pradesh. I searched on Google about it and got to know that there were more than 120+ Bengal Tigers in Kanha-Kisli National Park. I checked out the hotels near the Kanha-Kisli National Park and decided to leave for Kanha-Kisli National Park after two days.
Kanha Park by Ankit Writes
It was 19 December when I left my home and departed to Mandla, Madhya Pradesh. I reached Mandla on the 20th of December. On my way to Mandla, I noticed greenery all around the road. Madhya Pradesh has one of the oldest civilizations in the Indus Valley. Madhya Pradesh is full of diversity and follows the old traditions in their daily life. I was surprised to see the unity in the people. Their speaking skills also have a Bundeli touch because the north-east part of Madhya Pradesh is also known as Bundelkhand. 
Madhya Pradesh Map by Ankit Writes
It was 20th December and I was standing on the terrace of the Hotel enjoying the natural beauty. The night of 20th December was very pleasing and cold. The surrounding was full of fog and it the sight was not very good. I was not able to see anything after 10-15 meters away. As Madhya Pradesh lies in the center of India, the summers are very hot on the other hand winters are very cold.
On 21st December, I went to visit Kanha-Kisli National Park. The Ticket Price cost me around 1800 Indian Rupees and I went inside to view the animals present there especially the Royal Bengal Tiger. There were so many species like Indian Giant Leopards which looked very magnificent, Beautiful Barasinghas ( A Type of Indian deer ), many eye-pleasing peacocks, Sloth bears which looked wild, many wild Indian dogs but my eyes were continuously looking for the Royal Bengal Tiger.
Deer, Barasinghas by Ankit Writes
After a very long interval, I was finally able to see the Royal Bengal Tiger. The Tiger looked like a giant cat. The Canines of the Tiger were very sharp and big around 8-9 cm. His weight would be around 150Kg ( An Guess by just appearance) and his height would be around 100 cm. He was walking all around the forest like a king, all other animals either hide or run away by just listening the roar of the Tiger. My dream of watching a Royal Bengal Tiger came true and I was very happy.
Royal Bengal Tiger (Ankit Writes)
After spending a whole day in the Kanha-Kisli National Park I went back to my hotel and laid down as I was tired as hell. The very next morning I left for my hometown going back to the normal Boring life taking the memories of the Park especially Royal Bengal Tiger.
I hope you liked the Blog. 
Visit Here:- 

My Visit to the Land of KAMASUTRA :- "KHAJURAHO" and Khajuraho Temples.

Visit Here for more such Interesting Blogs:- https://ankitwrites1.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib